The special tour - exclusively for you
You would like to book a private Segway tour with your partner or with friends - we are happy to offer you this. Exceptional times and goals are also possible.
a 2-hour private tour with Tourguide costs
for 2-3 participants: 65,00 € per person
for 4-6 participants: 55,00 € per person
a 3-hour private tour with Tourguide costs
for 2-3 participants: 80,00 € per person
for 4-6 participants: 70,00 € per person
At an external start of the tour, e.g. from your company or your hotel, and / or an external end in a restaurant 20 € transport costs will be added.
We will be happy to welcome you also in big groups, whether you want to say good-bye to your friends from the bachelor's or bachelor's life, or if you want to experience a special birthday tour. Send us your wishes.
We look forward to your inquiry
Conditions of Participation
- Participation in our tours is at your own risk and peril.
- If after following the introduction to the operation of the Segway, you are not confident with driving the Segway, you will be refunded half of the tour price.
- In case of steady rain the tour is canceled. The charge of the tour is refunded. Vouchers used for payment stay valid.
- Segway drivers must have a minimum weight of 45 kg, and a maximum weight of 118 kg.
- Tours can be rebooked on demand. Short time cancelations from three days in advance of the tour are charged with 20% of the tour price. At the tour day no cancelation or rebooking is possible.
- Segway drivers must hold a valid drivers licence, which they have to carry at any time.
- Segway driving requires no special skills. The tour participants should be able to step onto the Segway (height 21 cm) without assistance, which roughly corresponds to the capacity of independently climbing a staircase without railings. Segway-driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs is not permitted.
- Though not obligatory, helmets are recommended and available for free on demand.
- The Segways have a liability insurance. The insurance covers only damage to property, physical injuries, and economic losses of third parties. The coverage does not apply to willful, reckless and unlawful causing of the damage by the tour participants. In this case, the tour participant is fully liable.