Combined Segway- und E-Bike-Tour with Gourmet stop at "Dom-Curry"
The „Dom Curry“ (Cathedral Curry) belongs to the Hilton Hotel at the Gendarmenmarkt. The „Dom Curry’s“ concept is to experiment with the conventional idea of the Berlin Currywurst by offering a new array of different types of sausages made with different ingredients such as; Ostrich Meat Sausage, Fish Sausage, Curry Sausage with extra curry added to it, Herbal Curry Sausage and Organic Buffalo Meat. The large choice of various different kinds of mustard and home made Curry Ketchup sausages make this a unique and special culinary treat.
The Segway tour starts at our office in the Chauseestraße and then leads to the Charité Campus, the Spreebogen, Government District, Unter den Linden, The Brandenburg Gate, followed by the Holocaust Memorial, Potsdamer Platz and then ends with a stop at the „Dom Curry“ at Gendarmenmarkt.
The E-Bike tour starts also at our office and then leads to Oranienburger Strasse, the Scheunenviertel, Alexanderplatz, Nikolaiviertel, the City Palace, which is under construction, the German Foreign Office, Leipziger Strasse, following with a stop at the Axel Springer House and Checkpoint Charlie to the Dom Curry.
After eating a currywurst, the Segways and E-Bikes were exchanged and the tours go back on the same route.
Thus everybody has the same big tour to the government district, Checkpoint Charlie, City Palace and Oranienburger Strasse.
We can offer this tour for group sizes between 12 to 40 members (6 to 20 on Segways and E-Bikes).
Sights along the tour
|Preise pro Person||
12 or more participants € 52.00.
|Start- und Endpunkt||Chausseestraße 124 10115 Berlin|
Zum Segway-Fahren sind keine besonderen Fähigkeiten erforderlich. Der Tourteilnehmer sollte jedoch in der Lage sein, ohne fremde Hilfe auf den Segway auf- und abzusteigen (Höhe 21 cm), was in etwa der Fähigkeit entspricht, ohne Geländer eine Treppe hoch- und runterzulaufen.
Conditions of Participation
- Participation in our tours is at your own risk and peril.
- If after following the introduction to the operation of the Segway, you are not confident with driving the Segway, you will be refunded half of the tour price.
- In case of steady rain the tour is canceled. The charge of the tour is refunded. Vouchers used for payment stay valid.
- Segway drivers must have a minimum weight of 45 kg, and a maximum weight of 118 kg.
- Tours can be rebooked on demand. Short time cancelations from three days in advance of the tour are charged with 20% of the tour price. At the tour day no cancelation or rebooking is possible.
- Segway drivers must hold a valid drivers licence, which they have to carry at any time.
- Segway driving requires no special skills. The tour participants should be able to step onto the Segway (height 21 cm) without assistance, which roughly corresponds to the capacity of independently climbing a staircase without railings. Segway-driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs is not permitted.
- Though not obligatory, helmets are recommended and available for free on demand.
- The Segways have a liability insurance. The insurance covers only damage to property, physical injuries, and economic losses of third parties. The coverage does not apply to willful, reckless and unlawful causing of the damage by the tour participants. In this case, the tour participant is fully liable.