Segway Tour Government District
The Segway tour starts and ends at our office in Chausseestraße 124 in the centre of Berlin. In our inner courtyard there is enough space to safely accustomed to the Segway technology and to the wonderful feeling of riding a the Segway. Depending on group size, this training takes about 15 to 20 minutes.
Afterwards, we enjoy the Segway ride in all its facets exploring the extensive government district. Familiar with the Segway feeling, we venture now, together with the tourist crowds, to explore the sights of the new center of Berlin. From the Brandenburg Gate towards Gendarmenmarkt, Museum Island, Oranienburger Straße, and Friedrichstraße we experience the wonderful feeling of floating and get to know many details and stories about Berlin’s history.
Sights along the Tour
|Price per Person||
2 or more participants € 45.00.
Mon - Sun: 10:00 to 12:00
|Start and End Point||Chausseestraße 124 10115 Berlin|
Conditions of Participation
- Participation in our tours is at your own risk and peril.
- If after following the introduction to the operation of the Segway, you are not confident with driving the Segway, you will be refunded half of the tour price.
- In case of steady rain the tour is canceled. The charge of the tour is refunded. Vouchers used for payment stay valid.
- Segway drivers must have a minimum weight of 45 kg, and a maximum weight of 118 kg.
- Tours can be rebooked on demand. Short time cancelations from three days in advance of the tour are charged with 20% of the tour price. At the tour day no cancelation or rebooking is possible.
- Segway drivers must hold a valid drivers licence, which they have to carry at any time.
- Segway driving requires no special skills. The tour participants should be able to step onto the Segway (height 21 cm) without assistance, which roughly corresponds to the capacity of independently climbing a staircase without railings. Segway-driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs is not permitted.
- Though not obligatory, helmets are recommended and available for free on demand.
- The Segways have a liability insurance. The insurance covers only damage to property, physical injuries, and economic losses of third parties. The coverage does not apply to willful, reckless and unlawful causing of the damage by the tour participants. In this case, the tour participant is fully liable.