Combined Segway and E-Bike Tour of the Government District and the Berlin Wall
This special tour starts and ends at our office in the Chaussestrasse 124 in Berlin Mitte. The segway tour goes through the Charite Campus, along the Spree river to the Government District which includes the Chanclery, the Berlin House of Representatives and the Reichstag. The way back to the office is via the Friedrichstrasse, Weidendamm Bridge to the so called „Stable Quarters“ with a view of the Oranienburger Strasse. The E-Bike tour goes to selected sights and stops that are related to the construction of the Berlin Wall. It also includes relatively unknown locations such as Tunnel 57, The „Ghost Train Stations“, the guard tower „Kielereck“, incorporates the Berlin Wall Memorial and Museum and leads to a former border crossing between East and West Berlin. Each tour is about 1,5 hours long. Afterwards the Segways and the E-Bikes are exchanged at our Chausseestrasse office so that each group experiences the seperate tours.
The two tours combines in a unique way the former seperated and the new reunified Berlin.
We can offer this tour for 6 to 40 guests (between 6 and 20 Segways and E-Bikes).
Sights along the tour
|Preise pro Person||
6 or more participants € 55.00.
12 or more participants € 52.00.
|Start- und Endpunkt||Chausseestraße 124 10115 Berlin|
Für eine unverbindliche Touranfrage bitten wir Sie das Formular am Ende der Seite zu nutzen. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter firstname.lastname@example.org oder telefonisch unter +49 (0) 172 - 8048747.
Conditions of Participation
- Participation in our tours is at your own risk and peril.
- If after following the introduction to the operation of the Segway, you are not confident with driving the Segway, you will be refunded half of the tour price.
- In case of steady rain the tour is canceled. The charge of the tour is refunded. Vouchers used for payment stay valid.
- Segway drivers must have a minimum weight of 45 kg, and a maximum weight of 118 kg.
- Tours can be rebooked on demand. Short time cancelations from three days in advance of the tour are charged with 20% of the tour price. At the tour day no cancelation or rebooking is possible.
- Segway drivers must hold a valid drivers licence, which they have to carry at any time.
- Segway driving requires no special skills. The tour participants should be able to step onto the Segway (height 21 cm) without assistance, which roughly corresponds to the capacity of independently climbing a staircase without railings. Segway-driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs is not permitted.
- Though not obligatory, helmets are recommended and available for free on demand.
- The Segways have a liability insurance. The insurance covers only damage to property, physical injuries, and economic losses of third parties. The coverage does not apply to willful, reckless and unlawful causing of the damage by the tour participants. In this case, the tour participant is fully liable.